May 6, 2017 General and Special Elections
- Unofficial Canvass Report May 6, 2017 Special Election
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot for the 2017 Election Year.
- May 6, 2017 Election Calendar
- Notice of 2017 General Election
- Notice of 2017 Special Election
- Order of General and Special Election 2017
- Certification of Unopposed Candidates 2017 Election
- General Election Cancellation 2017 Resolution
- General Election Cancellation Notice 2017
- Public Notice of Test of Automatic Tabulating Equipment and Electronic Voting System
- Sample Ballot for May 6, 2017 Election
- FAQ's concerning Voting
- Am I registered to vote?
- Photo ID is now required to vote in Texas.
- Request a ballot by mail
- Voter Registration Forms:
Polling Location: Early Voting will take place April 24, 2017 through May 2, 2017, at City Hall, 301 East Market, Sinton, Texas 78387.
Early Voting Dates and Times:
Monday, April 24, 2017 7am to 7pm
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8am to 4:30pm
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 8am to 4:30pm
Thursday April 27, 2017 8am to 4:30pm
Friday April 28, 2017 8am to 4:30pm
Monday, May 1, 2017 7am to 7pm
Tuesday May 2, 2017 8am to 4:30pm
Early Voting information can be obtained from the City Secretary, Cathy Duhart at:
City of Sinton
Attn: City Secretary's Office
P.O. Box 1395
(301 East Market Street)
Sinton, Texas 78387